Sunday, November 11, 2012

I Want A Pair of Yoga Pants

I'm sure you have all seen them. The tight black pants women wear that you either love or hate. I personally love them. I think it is one of the most enjoyable fashion trends ever. I am very thankful that this fad came along while I am nearing 30 as opposed to 20.

Frankly. I can't imagine how I would have passed High School OR College. It's been enough of a challenge having ADHD throughout my life. I couldn't imagine trying to pay attention to anything other than the cute girl in yoga pants next to me, let alone Shakespeare or The History of Central Asia; The Silk Route to Afghanistan.

I've often wondered why women chose to wear pants that look like they are painted on. The common response I always here is:

"They are SOOOO comfortable."
"But they are SOOO tight"
"They stretch"
"Isn't it harder to move?"
"No it's easier, just like running tights"

That's when I had an epiphany. I LOVE wearing my running tights. I would wear them all day if they weren't so hot. Mine are designed to be worn in single digit weather while running so they have extra thick lining. It also isn't socially acceptable for a man to wear tights. But honestly, since when have I cared about what is and isn't socially acceptable. (I was a cheerleader in HS, I paint my toes, I get my son a toy kitchen, etc.)

There is also the issue of the tights highlighting my package. I am pretty damn comfortable with my body regardless of how comfortable other people are with it. I've been known to partake in a game of strip flip cup a time or two. You may see a post next year about me running a race completely naked. However, I am slightly aware that while I may be comfortable with it, that doesn't mean everyone else will be.

But I recently decided I'm going to find a pair. I looked at Lululemon like many people suggested. They have only one pair of yoga tights for men and they are thick as well. The other men's yoga pants/tights I see have crazy athletic looking designs that are meant to "stabilize the athlete," but I think it has more to do with making a guy feel more secure in that fact that he's wearing tights.  My search continues. I am hoping to find a pair that are thin enough that I won't sweat profusely in them.

I'm hoping I can find some for men but am becoming more and more skeptical that that will happen. And if I am forced to buy women's yoga pants, I'm curious how comfortable that will be for both me and others due to the differences in the cut. If you have any solutions. Let me know.

3 comments:

  1. Contact "hackingloop6 @ gmail . c om",If you suspcted your partner cheating on you. He's a legit hacker and a professional software programmer, he's also reachable on + 1 (6 1 2) 502 - 3647, tell him I referred you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need a professional hacker to gain remote access to your partner's phone activities and expose their cheating activities, if you want to upgrade your credit score, change your school grade, clearing of unwanted records etc. Kindly reach out to this cyber expert on 'hackingloop6@gmail . com' he's also on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785, he's a legit and reliable hacker, he works with discretion and delivers, he helped me gain remote access to my fiance's phone activities, and I promised him to share this online for people that needs hacking service,his service is affordable.

    ReplyDelete